Join month: January 2019
Gränges is a leading global supplier of rolled aluminium products for heat exchanger applications and other niche markets. The company develops, produces and markets advanced materials that enhance efficiency in the customer manufacturing process and the performance of the final products. Aluminium products’ contribution to more energy efficient solutions in vehicles and stationary applications is our area of expertise. Our processing capabilities, know-how, and understanding of the entire value chain allows us to precisely deliver our customers specific requirements.
In all things we do, we have a strong focus on sustainability as an integrated part of our business. We strive to minimize the environmental impacts of our operations, uphold ethical business practices and provide a safe and good work environment. Our technical expertise in material properties and performance helps customers and the whole value chain to improve its sustainability performance. We support ASI’s commitment to promote greater sustainability and transparency in the aluminium value chain.
– Johan Menckel, CEO, Gränges
- ASI Media Release: ASI certifies Gränges Aluminium Shanghai operations against ASI Performance Standard
- Gränges media release: Gränges new member of Aluminium Stewardship Initiative
- Certification Number: 36
- Certification Period: 11.07.2019 - 10.07.2022
- Audit Report Public Summary
- Gränges Aluminium (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Gränges Group
- Material Conversion