Magna BDW technologies GmbH
Join month: March 2020
Member class: Industrial Users
Magna BDW technologies GmbH is a subsidiary of the Magna Group. Around 550 people are currently employed at the Markt Schwaben location. Magna BDW technologies GmbH develops and produces die-cast aluminium parts for the automotive industry. The main customers are Daimler, BMW and ZF.
“At Magna BDW technologies we run our business with a view towards long-term social and environmental sustainability. We believe that ASI Membership is the next step to further increase the sustainability of our products.”
– Markus Wimmer, General Manager, Magna BDW technologies GmbH
CertificationsPerformance Standard V2 (2017)
- Certificate Number: 183
- Certification Period: 28.02.2022 - 27.02.2025
- Audit Report Public Summary
- Light Metal Vacuum Die Casting Development and Manufacture of Modules and Systems for the Automotive Industry at the Magna BDW technologies GmbH Markt Schwaben plant in Germany.
- Material Conversion (Industrial Users)