Join month: November 2019
The membership for Real Alloy Europe has been broadened to the REAL ALLOY Group in November 2021.
REAL ALLOY is the global market leader in third-party aluminum recycling and specification alloy production. We convert aluminum scrap and by-products into reusable aluminum metal for a growing number of applications across various industries. Our customers can choose from an extensive range of cast and wrought products delivered to their door in the form of molten metal, ingot, RSI or cone. Liquid metal offers significant advantages in terms of efficiency and cost, so we employ sophisticated solutions and transport logistics to ensure a large proportion of our alloys can be delivered in this form.
REAL ALLOY is ideally positioned to respond to the needs of an increasingly recycling-conscious world. Advanced technologies enable us to process a large variety of scrap and dross and reduce the amount of residual waste from aluminum manufacturing that would otherwise end up as landfill.
With Aluminium recycling at the core of our business, aluminium stewardship is an inherent part of our corporate “fabric”. Thus, becoming a member of ASI seems a natural step for us to make. We are looking forward to becoming a part of the ASI community and to benefit from as much as contribute to the sharing and learning offered by their members.”
– Russell Barr, Executive Vice President and Managing Director, Europe.
- Certificate Number: 135
- Certification Period: 08.07.2021 - 07.07.2024
- Audit Report Public Summary
- Recycling of aluminium scrap and production of wrought and foundry alloys according to customer specification at Deizisau plant (Germany) and central strategic, administrative and service functions managed by REAL ALLOY Europe Headquarters in Grevenbroich (Germany).
- Aluminium Re-melting/Refining