Western Metal Industries Private Limited
Production and Transformation
About Western Metal Industries Private Limited
Western Metal Industries was established in 1960 by a group of promoters having experience of over 30 years in the field of Aluminium and Metal manufacturing. Today, Western Metal Industries Private Limited is the largest manufacturer of Aluminium Slugs in India. With a capacity of 1500 Tons per Month, Western caters to 70% of Domestic Market and reserves 10% of its Production capacity for Overseas Markets.
We feel that we should move along with the market trends. Being an ASI member will surely help us to grow in the future, while taking care of the Environment, too!
- Mr. PRASHANT SHAH, Director
All activities in the aluminium value chain*
- Aluminium re-melting, refining or recycling
- Semi-fabrication (rolling, extrusion, casting)
- Engineering - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
- Packaging - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
* contains both ASI-certified and non ASI-certified
Countries of operation
Other Production and Transformation Members
SHARE THIS PAGE: