10th International Conference & Exhibition (IBAAS-JNARDDC 2022)
February 2, 2022 - February 4, 2022
The 10th International Bauxite, Alumina and Aluminium Conference & Exhibition (IBAAS-JNARDDC 2022) will be held in Raipur, India during 2-4 February 2022 along with Jawaharlal Nehru Aluminium Research Development & Design Centre (JNARDDC), India.
The title of the IBAAS-JNARDDC 2022 conference is ‘Sustainability Challenges of Bauxite, Alumina & Aluminium Industry’. Aluminium Stewardship Initiative (ASI) will hold a workshop as part of the event.
Raipur, being located near the hub of Indian Aluminium smelters, the 2022 conference and exhibition is being organized in this city in the state of Chhattisgarh. The conference organizing committee is formulating a world-class program focusing on key topics and issues in the bauxite, alumina, aluminium and aluminium downstream industry and secondary sectors.
Objectives of the Conference:
- Discussion about the latest technological developments, ways & means to increase the production and productivity of aluminium industry.
- Sustainability and environmental issues of aluminium industry.
- To review the recent technological developments in the world and their relevance to Indian aluminium industry.
- To review the promising research and development activities aimed at improving production and productivity.
- Present and future prospects of aluminium downstream industry
- The market for bauxite, alumina and aluminium and value-added products.
The Conference and Exhibition will provide an excellent opportunity to meet and interact with International experts, scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, equipment manufacturers, representatives of aluminium industries world over.