- This event has passed.
2018 ASI Annual General Meeting
May 21, 2018 - May 24, 2018
ASI will be holding its 2018 Annual General Meeting (AGM) during the week of May 21, 2018 in Mandurah, south of Perth, in Western Australia.
Places are limited to 100 participants. Registrations close Friday 11 May 2018, or earlier if seats are filled.
A nominal event charge covers the costs of the three days of sessions, including lunches, dinners and coffee breaks, plus site visits to a nearby bauxite mine and alumina refinery. For ASI members, the registration cost is USD 360; for non-members, it is USD 480.
Payments can be made by credit card in a checkout page following submission of your registration.
If you are interested in being a sponsor for the event, which includes a free registration, please contact ASI CEO Fiona Solomon via email: fiona(at)aluminium-stewardship.org
– 9am to 12 noon: ASI Annual General Meeting (members only)
– 12 noon to 1pm: Lunch (all registrants)
– 1 to 5pm: Plenary sessions on key sustainability topics in the aluminium value chain
– 6pm: Dinner at Oceanic Bar and Grill
– Day: Site tours by bus to Alcoa bauxite mine and alumina refinery, including lunch
– 6pm: VIP Dinner at The Sebel Mandurah
– 9am to 5pm: Workshops and training, with a focus on implementation and the certification process, good practice case studies, and working group discussions.
– 6pm: Dinner at The Peninsular
Note that an ASI Board meeting will take place on Monday 21 May and an ASI Standards Committee meeting on Friday 25 May, for elected participants to these forums. An Auditor Training Workshop is also being scheduled for Monday 21 May – contact info (at) aluminium-stewardship.org for more details.
Registration for this event is now closed. We look forward to seeing all participants in Mandurah very soon! Any inquiries can be sent to info (at) aluminium-stewardship.org.