9th International Conference & Exhibition (IBAAS-JNARDDC 2020)
November 4 - November 6
The 9th International Bauxite, Alumina and Aluminium Conference & Exhibition (IBAAS-JNARDDC 2020) will be held in Raipur, India during November 4 — 6, 2020 along with Jawaharlal Nehru Aluminium Research Development & Design Centre (JNARDDC), India. Aluminium Stewardship Initiative (ASI) will be holding special workshop during this conference and exhibition.
The title of the IBAAS-JNARDDC 2020 conference is ‘Sustainability Challenges of Bauxite, Alumina & Aluminium Industry’ with one day Aluminium Stewardship Initiative (ASI) workshop. Raipur, being located near the hub of Indian Aluminium smelters, the 2020 conference and exhibition is being organized in this city in the state of Chhattisgarh. The conference organizing committee is formulating a world class program focusing on key topics and issues in the bauxite, alumina, aluminium and aluminium downstream industry and secondary sectors.
Objectives of the Conference:
- Discussion about the latest technological developments, ways & means to increase the production and productivity of aluminium industry.
- Sustainability and environmental issues of aluminium industry.
- To review the recent technological developments in the world and their relevance to Indian aluminium industry.
- To review the promising research and development activities aimed at improving production and productivity.
- Present and future prospects of aluminium downstream industry
- The market for bauxite, alumina and aluminium and value-added products.
The Conference and Exhibition will provide an excellent opportunity to meet and interact with International experts, scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, equipment manufacturers, representatives of aluminium industries world over.