ASI Annual General Meeting (AGM) Week 2020
May 17, 2020 - May 22, 2020
ASI’s 2020 AGM Week will be held in Longkou, Shandong province in China, during the week of May 18, 2020. We greatly appreciate the support of the Nanshan Group in hosting our 2020 meetings.
- ASI Board meeting (Sunday 17-Monday 18 May) – Board members and invited guests only
- Training Workshop (Monday 18 May) – open to all interested stakeholders
- Annual General Meeting (Tuesday 19 May) – morning, open to ASI Members
- ASI Conference (Tuesday 19- Wednesday 20 May) – afternoon 19th, full day 20th – open to all interested stakeholders
- Site visits (Thursday 21 May)
- Standards Committee meeting (Friday 22 May) – Standards Committee members and invited guests only
Feedback from 2019 ASI AGM in Molde, Norway
Participants at ASI’s 2019 AGM Week responded overwhelmingly positively to our feedback survey:
“The AGM has a lot going for it: positive, inclusive, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere; diversity of speakers and presentations; the site visit opportunity; the team spirit within the ASI community; and possibility to meet knowledgeable and engaged people.”
“The AGM is a great opportunity to meet, communicate, share and learn. Much knowledge is transferred, so if you want to learn about ASI or how to implement, this is the event to attend.”
Registrations will open in early 2020.
If you would like to enquire about attending or sponsoring the event, please contact email@example.com