Join month: January 2017
Member class: Industrial Users
Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, the Mac and Apple Watch. Apple’s three software platforms — iOS, OS X and watchOS — provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music, Apple Pay and iCloud. Apple’s 100,000 employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than they found it.
Our mission is to leave the world better than we found it, and that extends to our commitment to protecting the environment by conserving precious resources. Partnering with the Aluminium Stewardship Initiative is a critical step in our efforts to source aluminium responsibly and advance the transition to cleaner sources across the entire industry.
Lisa Jackson, Apple’s Vice President of Environment, Policy and Social Initiatives
CertificationsPerformance Standard V2 (2017)
- Certificate Number: 185
- Certification Period: 16.03.2022 - 15.03.2025
- Audit Report Public Summary
- 13-inch MacBook Air with Retina display and activities relating to Material Stewardship at Head Office (Product Design), USA.
- Material Conversion (Industrial Users)
- Other manufacturing or sale of products containing Aluminium