Join date: January 2019
Member class: Production & Transformation
Carcano Antonio S.p.A is a solid company in the field of aluminium foil rolling and converting, situated in the North of Italy since 1880. With more than 460 employees, the company has 3 production units, that guarantee production process vertically integrated: from the aluminium ingot to the flexible packaging. Carcano’s international business is active in Pharma, Food & Beverage, Confectionery and Technical industries. Integrity and ethics are the foundation upon which Carcano was built. The company has always been a key reference point for the strong connection with the territory, its social role and the sense of responsibility towards its employees and the community.
Furthermore Carcano has undertook a high commitment to the environment respect, operating under an environmental management system based on a sustainable development which minimizes the company’s impact (ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 50001:2011 Certifications).
To be the most courageus company in our industry thanks to a continuous engagement that enables each of us to exceed our limits every day.
CertificationsPerformance Standard V2 (2017)
- Certificate Number: 87 Rev. 2
- Certification Period: 24.07.2020 - 23.07.2023
- Audit Report Public Summary
- Rolling of aluminium foil at Production Unit in Delebio (SO), Italy; Lacquering of aluminium flexible film and lamination of lacquered aluminium foils for food, pharma, technical applications at Production Unit in Mandello del Lario (LC), Italy and; Production Unit in Andalo Valtellino (SO), Italy.
- Material Conversion (Production and Transformation)