Gulkula Mining Company Pty Ltd
Join month: February 2018
Gulkula Mining Company is an Indigenous owned and Indigenous operated bauxite mine undertaking bauxite mining operations on its own traditional lands. It commenced operations in October 2017.
- Case Study: Gulkula -- The Indigenous Mine Pioneering Sustainability in the Aluminium Supply Chain. Published 2021. What makes ASI Member Gulkula such a unique and leading example of a mining model that demonstrates how bauxite mining operations can be more sustainable? The answers lie in the recently published case study produced by the University of the Sunshine Coast.
- Short video "A day in the life", published 2020. The video provides insights into the indigenous-owned Gulkula bauxite mining operations.
- Certificate Number: 67 Rev.1
- Certification Period: 13.06.2021 - 12.06.2024
- Audit Report Public Summary
- Bauxite mine in Australia.
- Bauxite Mining