Join month: January 2020
Member class: Industrial Users
IPI is one of the world’s leading suppliers of aseptic carton packaging for the beverage and liquid food industry. For more than 38 years, we have been providing complete systems including innovative aseptic packaging materials, state-of-the-art filling machines and tailored technical service support. We operate in over 40 countries, supporting beverage brands in launching successful products on the market. Our packaging, in multilayer structure, is primarily used for long-life milk and dairy products, non-carbonated soft drinks such as fruit juices, wine and spirits, and liquid foods such as soups, tomatoes and sauces. Since 2013, IPI is proud to be part of the Coesia Group, a world-class producer of advanced automated machinery, industrial process solutions and precision gears, headquartered in Bologna, Italy.
CertificationsPerformance Standard V2 (2017)
- Certificate Number: 79 Rev.1
- Certification Period: 18.04.2020 - 17.04.2023
- Audit Report Public Summary
- Design and manufacturing of multilayers materials containing aluminium foil, for aseptic packaging of liquid food products at Pierantonio Plant (Italy).
- Material Conversion (Industrial Users)