Logan Aluminum, Inc.
Join month: August 2021
Member class: Production & Transformation
Logan Aluminum is a 1400+ employee aluminum rolling mill in Russellville, Logan County, Kentucky, nestled in beautiful rolling hills and surrounded by trees, nature and wildlife. Logan Aluminum is located on a 1000-acre site, with 40+ acres under roof. We are the largest single can sheet facility in North America, and supply over 45% of the North American can market. We produce over 2 billion pounds of aluminum annually. Our team members are proactive, engaged, and innovative. Every Logan Aluminum team member is expected to participate and assist in leading the business.
“As a major supplier of rolled aluminum materials, we recognize the need to continually pursue a more sustainable future. The Aluminum Stewardship Initiative provides thought leadership and fosters collaborative relationships that endeavor to improve the communities in which live and society as a whole.”
– Mark Pendley, Environmental Team Leader
CertificationsPerformance Standard V2 (2017)
- Certification Number: 193
- Certification Period: 23.03.2022 - 22.03.2025
- Audit Report Public Summary
- Remelting, recycling, casting, hot mill rolling, cold mill rolling, and coil finishing at the Logan Aluminum facility in Russellville, KY, USA
- Aluminium Re-melting/Refining