C.S. Aluminium Corporation
Production and Transformation
About C.S. Aluminium Corporation
C.S. Aluminium Corporation (CSAC) is the largest manufacturer of rolled aluminium products in Taiwan. It mainly produces high quality aluminium and zinc cast products such as aluminium plates, rolls, sheets, foil, zinc alloy ingots, zinc anodes for electroplating, and hot-dip zinc ingots. Its core competitiveness regarding quality, delivery, costs, and services will be strengthened to expand its sales and distribution channels so that it can continue to maintain its competitive advantage and become an excellent international aluminium company in East Asia.
It’s the great honor to join ASI as fully integrated aluminum company. Under a clear set of rules regulated by ASI, CSAC can continuously make our contribution to the sustainability of Aluminum Value Chain, which is in accordance with our corporate governance. We are confident to provide our partners/customers products with responsible production process.
- Mr. Chin, representative of CSAC
CertificationsPerformance Standard V2 (2017)
- Certificate Number: 70 Rev. 2
- Certification Period: 10.02.2020 - 09.02.2023
- Audit Report Public Summary
- C.S. Aluminium Corporation (CSAC) located in Hsiao Kang, Kaohsiung, Taiwan. The main products cover aluminium plates, rolls, sheets and foil.
- Aluminium Re-melting/Refining
- Material Conversion (Production and Transformation)
All activities in the aluminium value chain*
- Semi-fabrication (rolling, extrusion, casting)
* contains both ASI-certified and non ASI-certified
Countries of operation
Other Production and Transformation Members
SHARE THIS PAGE: