Production and Transformation
Carcano Antonio S.p.A is a solid company in the field of aluminium foil rolling and converting, situated in the North of Italy since 1880. With more than 460 employees, the company has 3 production units, that guarantee production process vertically integrated: from the aluminium ingot to the flexible packaging. Carcano’s international business is active in Pharma, Food & Beverage, Confectionery and Technical industries. Integrity and ethics are the foundation upon which Carcano was built. The company has always been a key reference point for the strong connection with the territory, its social role and the sense of responsibility towards its employees and the community.
Furthermore Carcano has undertook a high commitment to the environment respect, operating under an environmental management system based on a sustainable development which minimizes the company’s impact (ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 50001:2011 Certifications).
To be the most courageus company in our industry thanks to a continuous engagement that enables each of us to exceed our limits every day.
CertificationsPerformance Standard V3 (2022)
- Certificate Number: 87 Rev. 3
- Certification Period: 24.07.2023 - 23.07.2026
- Audit Report Public Summary
- Rolling of aluminium foil at Production Unit in Delebio (SO) - Italy; Lacquering of aluminium flexible film and lamination of lacquered aluminium foils for food, pharma, technical applications at Production Unit in Mandello del Lario (LC) - Italy and at Production Unit in Andalo Valtellino (SO) - Italy.
- Material Conversion
Activities in the aluminium value chain*
- Aluminium smelting
- Semi-fabrication (rolling, extrusion, casting)
- Packaging - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
* may contain both ASI-certified and non ASI-certified
Countries of operation
Other Production and Transformation Members
SHARE THIS PAGE: