Indonesia Asahan Aluminium (INALUM) Persero
Production and Transformation
About Indonesia Asahan Aluminium (INALUM) Persero
PT Indonesia Asahan Aluminum (Persero), or better known as INALUM, is the State-Owned Enterprise (SOE) first primary aluminum smelting industry in Southeast Asia. With the annual capacity of 250,000 tons, Inalum to date holds the sole position as the producer of primary aluminum in Indonesia. Moving forward, Inalum plans to develop and increase capacity together with our mission to run profitable, safe, integrated and environmentally friendly smelting operations.
It is an honour to receive ASI membership and work towards achieving ASI certification, as this means we step closer to realise our vision of becoming a globally renowned, integrated, and eco-friendly alumium company.
- Mahyaruddin Ende, Senior Vice President Corporate Secretary
CertificationsPerformance Standard V3 (2022)
- Certificate Number: 246
- Certification Period: 05.01.2023 - 04.01.2026
- Audit Report Public Summary
- Indonesia Asahan Aluminium (INALUM)'s Smelting plant Kuala Tanjung (Indonesia).
- Aluminium Smelting
Activities in the aluminium value chain*
- Aluminium smelting
* may contain both ASI-certified and non ASI-certified
Countries of operation
Other Production and Transformation Members
SHARE THIS PAGE: