Production and Transformation
ST Extruded Products Group, or STEP-G, is one of the world’s leading producers of extruded aluminium profiles. With production sites in Germany, Belgium and China, STEP-G is a multinational company.
The three German press plants in Bitterfeld, Bonn and Vogt are highly specialised and offer a comprehensive range of extruded profiles and bars. The automotive industry and its direct suppliers rely on the company’s innovative quality. Other customers are in the aerospace, rail, and mechanical and electrical engineering industries as well as the construction sector. Completing the portfolio are various forms of processing through to component manufacturing. The foundry in Hettstedt with a comprehensive range of standard and special alloys provides reliable technology and consistent availability from one source.
Like all branches of industry and society, the aluminum industry faces a major challenge. We at STEP-G are fully aware of our responsibility for our future and that of our future generations and are working hard to improve all aspects of environmental protection, social responsibility and sustainable procurement. The ASI membership is an important milestone on our way to a bright and green future.
- Rainer Richard Wanninger, Head of HSE & CS
Activities in the aluminium value chain*
- Aluminium re-melting, refining or recycling
- Semi-fabrication (rolling, extrusion, casting)
- Aerospace - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
- Automotive - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
- Construction - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
- Engineering - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
- Other - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
- Rail, Hard Alloys, Distribution
* may contain both ASI-certified and non ASI-certified
Countries of operation
Other Production and Transformation Members
SHARE THIS PAGE: