ASI plans to hold 60-day consultation periods simultaneously for both the Performance Standard and Chain of Custody (CoC) Standard to enable an integrated review by stakeholders and consideration of comments received, ahead of a planned pilot program. Key dates are:
- ASI Standards Committee meeting – 5-7 April 2017
- ASI Standards – public consultation on latest drafts of Performance Standard and CoC Standard – May-June 2017
- Pilot program – July-September 2017
- Committee review of all feedback – September-October 2017
- Adoption of final standards – target November/December 2017.
More information on the 2017 consultation for ASI’s standards can be found in the ASI Standards 2017 Consultation Plan document. We welcome your comments on the Consultation Plan by March 31.