November newsletter highlights
November ASI Newsletter highlights
- ASI looks ahead to 2020-2021
- ASI is working hard on a wide range of challenges and opportunities facing the aluminium value chain. Here’s what’s on our agenda for the next few years.
- New ASI Board Director
- The ASI Board has appointed Marcel van der Sluijs, Managing Director, Hermeta, to fill a casual vacancy for a Director from the Industrial Users membership class.
- New book published on bauxite mining in Guinea
- A new book on ‘Regime Stability, Social Insecurity and Bauxite Mining in Guinea’ by Dr Penda Diallo has been published by Routledge.
- ASI Certifications update
- In November, we announced seven new certifications.
- ASI Membership News
- In November, ASI welcomed four Production & Transformation members and one General Supporter member, bringing the total number of ASI members to 107
- Upcoming Events
- In-Person Training: China, December 4, 2019
- ASI Annual General Meeting 2020 – Save the Date!
- 9th IBAAS International Conference & Exhibition