Jiangsu Dingsheng New Materials Joint-Stock Co., Ltd
Join date: November 2018
Dingsheng aluminium group is a large-scale private enterprise. We are a listed company since 18 April, 2018. In 2017, our annual capacity was approximately 500000 tons making us the largest aluminium foil manufacturer in China. Our products include aluminum foil, sheets, and coils, which are widely used in packaging, printing, home appliances, medical, new energy lithium batteries, and many other industries. The capacity of our major products — thin gauge — shares the leading position of the world production. Our heavy gauge and light gauge foil production puts us among the top global producers.
We have the capability to independently develop and produce aluminum rolling equipment and all kinds of related equipment. Our related equipment has reached an advanced level that can compete globally. We focus on quality and environment at the same time, having a consistent approach with ASI, which is why we have become an ASI member. We hope we can further advance our approach with ASI’s supervision and support.
We have joined ASI, firstly because some of our European customers have requested us to do so, and this is because their end users have asked their suppliers to have ASI certification. Following on this, we learnt about ASI and found we have similar concept, and this made the decision to join ASI very straightforward.
– Mr. Zhang Weigang, Assistant General Manager
- Certificate Number: 51
- Certification Period: 08.12.2019 - 07.12.2022
- Audit Report Public Summary
- Re-melting, continuous casting, cold rolling, coating, slitting and oxidation process for the manufacture of aluminium alloy sheets, strips and aluminium alloy foils at Jiangsu Dingsheng New Materials Joint-Stock Co.,Ltd (China), Hangzhou Five Star Aluminium Co.,Ltd (China) and Hangzhou Teemful Aluminium Industry Co., Ltd (China).
- Aluminium Re-melting/Refining
- Material Conversion