Laminazione Sottile Group
Join month: January 2019
Laminazione Sottile Group is specialised in aluminium transformation and is made up of 8 companies.
The Group’s companies work in an integrated production chain and manufacture rolled aluminium products, in different alloys, dimensions and superficial treatments, including lacquering and printing, and aluminium food trays.
- Laminazione Sottile S.p.A. is specialized in rolled aluminium products, starting its production cycle from foundry.
- Italcoat S.r.l. is dedicated to surface treatment and lacquering of aluminium coils.
- IPS Industrial Packaging Solution S.r.l. manufactures aluminium foil for flexible packaging.
- Contital S.r.l. is a leading European manufacturer of aluminium and PET trays.
- i2r Packaging Solutions LTD produces aluminium containers, tulip wraps and baking sheets.
- i2r Korea distributes aluminium containers.
- PLLANA GmbH distributes aluminium rolled products.
- Contital LM Turkey manufactures aluminium containers.
Laminazione Sottile Group joined the Aluminium Stewardship Initiative because we firmly believe that a sustainable and ethical supply chain means respect for Customers, environment and future generations.
Massimo Moschini, President
- Certificate Number: 124
- Certification Period: 29.03.2021 - 28.03.2024
- Audit Report Public Summary
- Manufacturing of semi-finished aluminium coils and sheets at Laminazione Sottile plant (Italy), coil coating at Italcoat plant (Italy) and coating/printing at IPS Industrial Packaging Solution plant (Italy).
- Material Conversion (Production and Transformation)