Join date: January 2015
Novelis Inc. is the global leader in aluminium rolled products and the world’s largest recycler of aluminium. The company operates in 11 countries, has approximately 11,500 employees and reported $11.1 billion in revenue for its 2015 fiscal year.
Novelis supplies premium aluminium sheet and foil products to transportation, packaging, construction, industrial and consumer electronics markets throughout North America, Europe, Asia and South America.
The company is a subsidiary of Hindalco Industries Limited, part of the Aditya Birla Group, a multinational conglomerate based in Mumbai, India.
Novelis Reaches Key Sustainability Goals Ahead of Target in Markets Insider, published October 3, 2017
- Certificate Number: 16
- Certification Period: 29.01.2019 - 28.01.2022
- Audit Report Public Summary
- Aluminium Norf GmbH (“Alunorf”) in Neuss, Germany, which is a joint venture owned by Norsk Hydro and Novelis Inc. to produce aluminium coils.
- The audit scope covered all production lines (delivery, melting halls, rolling mills, storage) to produce aluminium coils at the Alunorf facility in Neuss, Germany.
- Supply chain activities included in the audit scope:
- Aluminium Re-melting/Refining