Join month: October 2019
Member class: Production & Transformation
Oetinger specialises in the production of recycled aluminium and is a leading supplier of aluminium alloys for 75 years.
The company operates on two plants in Weißenhorn and Neu-Ulm, with around 300 employees, produces approx. 180.000 t/year of aluminium alloys in liquid and solid form.
Oetinger’s main target for next period is sustainability, carbon footprint reduction and focus on circular economy. For us, joining ASI is a way to move together with our partners towards a greener way of working.
– Lubomir Pajonk, Managing Director
CertificationsPerformance Standard V2 (2017)
- Certificate Number: 64 (PS Provisional)
- Certification Period: 13.12.2021 - 12.12.2022
- Audit Report Public Summary
- Production of recycled aluminium alloys in form of liquid metal and ingots, including refining process, at the Weißenhorn and Neu-Ulm Plant, Germany.
- Aluminium Re-melting/Refining
- Material Conversion (Production and Transformation)