Join month: October 2019
Oetinger specialises in the production of recycled aluminium and is a leading supplier of aluminium alloys.
The company operates two plants in southern Germany and, with around 300 employees, produces approx. 190.000 t/year of aluminium alloys in liquid and solid form.
For 75 years, Oetinger has been part of the sustainability concept of material aluminium. By joining ASI we would like to make an active contribution to the further development.
– Roland Keller, Managing director
- Certificate Number: 64 (PS Provisional)
- Certification Period: 13.12.2021 - 12.12.2022
- Audit Report Public Summary
- Production of recycled aluminium alloys in form of liquid metal and ingots, including refining process, at the Weißenhorn and Neu-Ulm Plant, Germany.
- Aluminium Re-melting/Refining
- Material Conversion (Production and Transformation)