Production and Transformation
About ALUPHOENIX SRL
The ASI perfectly fits with the company vision of the business within the aluminium industry.
Aluphoenix’s vision is to yield added value to internal as well external stakeholders. For our internal stakeholders, creating a working environment able to stimulate and develop personal skills of the employee, while ensuring their safety For external stakeholders, reducing as much as possible the impact of the company activity on the environment (Certification to ISO 14001:2015); regarding the local community and its involvement in company activities, as well as in supporting local events; and socially, continuously supporting organizations that are active in the field of disabilities, human trafficking and child pornography, gender violence and crimes.
Aluphoenix Srl is deeply aware of the social responsibility of its entrepreneurial activity, and is committed to contributing to the creation of an increasingly sustainable society worldwide.
- Lino Parise, CEO and Chairman
CertificationsPerformance Standard V2 (2017)
- Certificate Number: 292
- Certification Period: 14.06.2023 - 13.06.2026
- Audit Report Public Summary
- The melting and amalgamation of high-grade aluminium into alloys. The refining and recovery of aluminium-based scrap, at the Aluphoenix facility located in Riese Pio X, Italy.
- Aluminium Re-melting/Refining
Activities in the aluminium value chain*
- Aluminium re-melting, refining or recycling
* may contain both ASI-certified and non ASI-certified
Countries of operation
- Czech Republic
Other Production and Transformation Members
SHARE THIS PAGE: