Ardagh Metal Packaging
About Ardagh Metal Packaging
Ardagh Group is a leading supplier of value-added, infinitely recyclable, metal and glass packaging solutions for the world’s leading brands. The consistent pursuit of market-leading innovation, quality and customer service, backed by investment in our people and processes, has underpinned our rapid growth over the past two decades. We remain focused on continuous improvement in all aspects of our business to deliver long-term, sustainable success for our stakeholders.
Ardagh Group has a truly global presence. We operate 56 metal and glass production facilities in 12 countries, employing 16,000+ people and have global sales of approximately $7bn.
In addition, Ardagh holds a 42% interest in Trivium Packaging, a leading supplier of metal packaging to the food & specialty and personal care markets.
See also: Ardagh Group Website (https://www.ardaghgroup.com)
Ardagh Group is proud to be a member of ASI as it enables our team to participate in multi-stakeholder dialogues on responsible aluminium sourcing as well as aligning our sustainable supply chain practices with our regulatory, customer and stakeholder requirements.
- John Sadlier, Chief Sustainability Officer
CertificationsPerformance Standard V2 (2017)
- Certificate Number: 230
- Certification Period: 17.10.2022 - 16.10.2025
- Audit Report Public Summary
- Management activities for centralized operational functions, global support functions, and quality assurance at the regional central organization in Bonn, Germany. Manufacturing of beverage can bodies at a facility in La Ciotat, France.
- Material Conversion (Industrial Users)
All activities in the aluminium value chain*
- Packaging - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
* contains both ASI-certified and non ASI-certified
Countries of operation
- United States
- United Kingdom
Other Industrial Users Members
SHARE THIS PAGE: