Production and Transformation
About Bridgnorth Aluminium
Bridgnorth Aluminium Ltd is a leading supplier of high quality aluminium strip, sold to businesses in the lithographic, packaging, electrical and automotive industries.
Since establishing our site in Bridgnorth in the 1950s, Bridgnorth Aluminium Ltd has grown to become one of the town’s largest employers. Over 350 people work for us in a variety of operational, administrative and strategic roles.
Our aluminium strip is formed from metal slabs, largely sourced from our own casthouse. Scrap metal and purchased ingot are melted, poured into moulds and cast to form solid slabs. The metal slabs are then rolled on our hot-rolling and tandem mills to form a thin aluminium strip, coiled at the end of the line to facilitate transportation to our other process areas. Depending on the end product, the coiled strip is transported to one of our finishing centres for further processing.
CertificationsPerformance Standard V2 (2017)
- Certificate Number: 58 Rev. 1
- Certification Period: 14.12.2022 - 13.12.2025
- Audit Report Public Summary
- Activities undertaken at Bridgnorth Aluminium Ltd (UK).
- Aluminium Re-melting/Refining
- Material Conversion (Production and Transformation)
- Other manufacturing or sale of products containing aluminium
Activities in the aluminium value chain*
- Aluminium re-melting, refining or recycling
- Semi-fabrication (rolling, extrusion, casting)
* may contain both ASI-certified and non ASI-certified
Countries of operation
- United Kingdom
Other Production and Transformation Members
SHARE THIS PAGE: