Century Aluminum Company
Production and Transformation
About Century Aluminum Company
Century Aluminum Company (NASDAQ: CENX) is a global producer of primary aluminum and operates aluminum reduction facilities in the United States and Iceland. We operate three U.S. aluminum smelters, in Hawesville, Kentucky (Hawesville), Robards, Kentucky (Sebree) and Mt. Holly, South Carolina (Mt. Holly), and one smelter in Grundartangi, Iceland (Grundartangi). Our primary aluminum facilities produce standard grade and value-added primary aluminum products.
Century Aluminum Company is committed to operate in a sustainable manner throughout our business operations and to bring long-lasting value to our stakeholders. We strive to minimize environmental impact from our operations and to promote the responsible use of raw materials and energy. We hope through the ASI certification, we will be able to provide our stakeholders an additional level of assurance of our commitment to sustainable operations and production.
- Morgan Walbridge, Deputy General Counsel and Secretary of Century Aluminum Company
CertificationsPerformance Standard V3 (2022)
- Certificate Number: 66 Rev.3
- Certification Period: 22.12.2023 - 21.12.2026
- Audit Report Public Summary
- Production of aluminium and aluminium alloy ingots and billets at Norðurál Grundartangi (Iceland) and the central functions at Head Office in Chicago (USA).
- Aluminium Smelting
Activities in the aluminium value chain*
- Aluminium smelting
- Aluminium re-melting, refining or recycling
* may contain both ASI-certified and non ASI-certified
Countries of operation
- United States
Other Production and Transformation Members
SHARE THIS PAGE: