Erbslöh Aluminium GmbH
Production and Transformation
About Erbslöh Aluminium GmbH
Erbslöh Aluminium GmbH combines the competence in handling aluminum as demanding material. For many decades the company has represented the development, design, production and sales of aluminium extrusion profiles for automotive and industrial applications. The product range of Erbslöh Aluminium GmbH comprises extruded semi-finished products for automotive suppliers (e.g. trim strips, mouldings and railing profiles), extruded and functionally coated profiles for the manufacture of heat exchangers (e.g. flat tubes for car air conditioning systems or battery cooling systems) as well as extruded and/or surface-treated aluminum products for sanitary ware, furniture accessories and consumer electronics. The latest field of the engineering and production competences is the area of batteries and structural components. Here Erbslöh Aluminium GmbH is focused on profiles for battery frames, battery cooling, structural components for bodywork and battery housings.
Quality, environment, energy, safety at work, health and information security are made measurable through objectives and are part of the management code of the WKW.group.
Membership of the ASI is intended to document our efforts to achieve continuous improvement on all our issues of sustainability and human values.
Aluminium is the best material suitable for future-oriented mobility that meets the global challenges of climate change. Car manufacturers worldwide will increasingly rely on the light metal aluminum in electric vehicles to reduce the weight of their vehicles and increase their range. And, of course, they will attach particular importance to environmentally friendly materials and production methods. It is precisely in this area that the material aluminum offers very special opportunities, for the environment, for end users and for manufacturers. With its platform, ASI offers transparency for the entire supply chain and is therefore the ideal complement to our approach to sustainability.
- Frank Busenbecker, Managing Director, Erbslöh Aluminium GmbH
CertificationsPerformance Standard V3 (2022)
- Certificate Number: 255
- Certification Period: 07.02.2023 - 06.02.2026
- Audit Report Public Summary
- The development, sales, and production of aluminium profiles and embossed sheets located in Velbert and Hemer (Germany) for the industry and automotive market.
- Aluminium Re-melting/Refining
- Material Conversion
Activities in the aluminium value chain*
- Aluminium re-melting, refining or recycling
- Semi-fabrication (rolling, extrusion, casting)
- Automotive - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
- Other - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
- Industry Market
* may contain both ASI-certified and non ASI-certified
Countries of operation
Other Production and Transformation Members
SHARE THIS PAGE: