Greatview Aseptic Packaging
About Greatview Aseptic Packaging
Greatview Aseptic Packaging is an international, publically listed company supplying goods and services to the aseptic liquid food industry with cost-effective carton packaging materials, filling machines and spare parts.
With headquarters in China and Switzerland, and production facilities in China and Germany, the company is dedicated to improve choice, competitiveness and quality to dairy, juice and beverage producers across the globe.
Greatview employs more than 1500 people across Asia, Europe, the Americas, Africa, Middle East and Oceania, producing and selling more than 10 billion cartons each year and growing rapidly. Our customer base consists of national and multi-national dairy, juice and beverage producers in more than 40 countries.
Greatview leads the industry in terms of environmental responsibility. The company is committed to sourcing paper fibre from certified, responsible sources, and has the highest proportion worldwide of certified fibre within the aseptic carton industry. 100% of the cartons produced in our European factory are made with paper certified by the FSC™ as being sourced from responsible sources*.
Social benefit and environmental sustainability are integral to our processes and our business, and Greatview Aseptic Packaging is committed to benefitting the lives of those whom we touch. Care for the environment and working towards sustainability has always been a priority at Greatview, and the company has been recognised internationally as a leader in our industry for its forward-thinking approach.
- Greatview Aseptic Packaging
CertificationsPerformance Standard V2 (2017)
- Certificate Number: 158 Rev. 1
- Certification Period: 01.10.2021 - 30.09.2024
- Audit Report Public Summary
- Production of packaging material for liquid foods, composed of paper, Polyethylene, aluminum foil and ink by flexographic printing, coating/ laminating and cutting at Halle (Saale) (Germany).
- Material Conversion (Industrial Users)
- Other manufacturing or sale of products containing Aluminium
Activities in the aluminium value chain*
- Packaging - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
* may contain both ASI-certified and non ASI-certified
Countries of operation
Other Industrial Users Members
SHARE THIS PAGE: