Luoyang Wanji Aluminium Processing Co.,Ltd.
Production and Transformation
About Luoyang Wanji Aluminium Processing Co.,Ltd.
Luoyang Wanji Aluminium Processing Co.,Ltd. was established in 2008 and is wholly owned by Wanji Holding Group Co., Ltd.
Wanji Holding Group Co., Ltd. was established in 1987, and over two decades of development, is already a large-scale enterprise integrated with coal, electric power, metallurgy, chemicals and building materials, and ranks as one of “China’s top 500 enterprises.”
Luoyang Wanji Aluminium Processing Co.,Ltd.’s major products are aluminium foil, which are widely applied in the fields of transportation, packaging and building and supply intermediate materials for home appliance, electronic communication, pharmaceuticals, printing and other product sectors.
Wanji Aluminium Processing is glad to join ASI, we strive to minimize the environmental impacts of our operation, and support ASI’s commitment to promote sustainability in the aluminium value-chain.
- Chairman of Wanji Aluminium, Yuemin Li
CertificationsPerformance Standard V2 (2017)
- Certificate Number: 96 Rev. 1
- Certification Period: 29.09.2020 - 28.09.2023
- Audit Report Public Summary
- Luoyang Wanji Aluminium Processing Co.,Ltd. is located on Changjiang Avenue, industrial cluster area, Xin'an County, Luoyang City, Henan Province. The company's main products include tank cover material, ring pulling Material, shutter, glass strip, aluminium foil blank, double zero foil, battery soft package, medicine foil, etc. the main processes include rolling, straightening, trimming, annealing, slitting and packaging.
Activities in the aluminium value chain*
- Automotive - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
- Construction - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
- Packaging - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
* may contain both ASI-certified and non ASI-certified
Countries of operation
- South Korea
Other Production and Transformation Members
SHARE THIS PAGE: