Raffmetal and Fondital
Production and Transformation
About Raffmetal and Fondital
The two companies Raffmetal and Fondital have a joint membership.
Raffmetal, since the beginning of its activity in 1979, sets itself as the largest and most dynamic manufacturer of aluminium alloys in Italy, processing recycled materials. The company can provide both aluminium in a liquid state and in ingots through a continuous casting system. With an annual productive capacity of over 250,000 tons and 2 production plants, Raffmetal meets the needs of international customers that operate in various sectors such as: automotive, construction, mechanical and electromechanical, engineering and household appliances.
Fondital is the first manufacturer of die-cast aluminium radiators worldwide as well as the international leader in heating systems. This is the result of the focus on sustainable innovation in R&D, production renewal related to the study of the products, constant development and training of human resources and attention to the well-being of its employees. Fondital establishes with the customers a strategic partnerships that go beyond the simple supplier-client relationship, maintaining focus on environmental sustainability.
CertificationsPerformance Standard V2 (2017)
- Certificate Number: 89 Rev.2
- Certification Period: 10.08.2020 - 09.08.2023
- Audit Report Public Summary
- Production and trade of standardized and industrial aluminium alloys in ingot form, continuous bar castings and in the liquid state through the phases of purchasing, storage, sorting and processing of scrap metal, both within ferrous and non-ferrous materials at Casto, via Malpaga 82 and Odolo, via Brescia 60.
- Aluminium Re-melting/Refining
Activities in the aluminium value chain*
- Aluminium re-melting, refining or recycling
- Semi-fabrication (rolling, extrusion, casting)
- Automotive - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
- Construction - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
- Consumer durables - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
- Engineering - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
* may contain both ASI-certified and non ASI-certified
Countries of operation
Other Production and Transformation Members
SHARE THIS PAGE: