ASI is pleased to announce that Iberfoil Aragón S.L.U. has joined ASI as a Production & Transformation member, bringing the total number of ASI Members to 118.
About Iberfoil Aragón S.L.U.
IBERFOIL is a specialized high quality aluminium foil manufacturer located in Sabinanigo (SPAIN). Its 110.000m2 manufacturing plant possesses a strong industrial capacity, a professional and highly experienced workforce, and technologically advanced equipment including:
- Three thin gauge aluminium foil rolling mills with speeds up to 1800 meters per minute. Each mill runs with continuous process control systems which ensure consistent product thickness and flatness, as well as a highly sensitive, visual detector based surface control system that delivers the highest quality of manufactured coil.
- Four separators and two slitters that allow custom widths within ± 1 mm tolerance at speeds up to 1200 meters per minute. Coil splices are made via an ultrasound method enabling customers highly customized products with extended coil lengths.
- Twelve annealing ovens which obtain optimal mechanical performance characteristics according to each customer’s specifications. Each oven possesses automatic temperature and time adjustment mechanisms which guarantee the best results. Products receive minimal handling as a transportation system advances coils automatically through each stage of the production process from storage, through the ovens, and finally through packing.
- An automated vertical warehouse storage system with a capacity of 110 coils (1,400 tons) that feeds the entire production process automatically- ensuring minimal production time and maximum results.
The ASI Performance Standard Certification is the way to establish an international image of responsibility and sustainability.
– Pedro Maria Jimenez, General Manager of Iberfoil