Consultation on ASI Chain of Custody (CoC) Standard launched – comments invited
ASI has today opened a public comment period on the draft ASI Chain of Custody (CoC) Standard and accompanying Guidance document. Comments and feedback from all interested stakeholders are invited during this period, which runs until 23 December 2016. Find out more.
Register for free ASI webinars on the draft CoC Standard
Join us at one of two webinars in November to learn more about the draft ASI CoC Standard and how you can provide feedback. The webinars will be held on Tuesday November 15 and Thursday November 17. Find out more.
Welcome to three new ASI members
- Energia Potior joins ASI as General Supporter member: Energia Potior (to master energy) is a collaboration between Auckland UniServices Limited and Yunca Holdings Limited.
- Keep America Beautiful joins ASI as Civil Society member: A leading national nonprofit in the US, Keep America Beautiful inspires and educates people to take action every day to improve and beautify their community environment.
- Verité joins ASI as Civil Society member: Verité’s mission is to ensure that people around the world work under safe, fair, and legal conditions.
New on the ASI website
- Standards Committee minutes
- New Standards Committee members and Co-chairs elected
- Draft CoC Consultation
ASI will be at the European Resources Forum (November 9-10, Berlin) and ALUMINIUM 2016 (November 29-December 1, Düsseldorf). We hope to meet you there! See more upcoming events on our calendar.