ProfilGruppen Extrusions AB
Join month: May 2020
Member class: Production & Transformation
ProfilGruppen is a Swedish company that develops and manufactures customized aluminium extrusions and components. By delivering clever solutions in aluminium, we are contributing to our customers’ success. Our business is characterized by personal dedication, speed, responsiveness, professionalism and continuous improvement. Currently, the Group has approximately 450 employees and the headquarter is located in Åseda. Our customers are in a wide variety of industries and mainly in the Northern European market.
The desire to make progress every day is an important attitude at ProfilGruppen. We want to grow and develop and be as strong as possible – for many years to come. This requires us to be concerned about the long-term future not just of our business but also of the world around us. To show all our stakeholders that we want to elevate this to the next step, we have chosen to join ASI.
– Mr Fredrik Zöögling – CEO
CertificationsPerformance Standard V2 (2017)
- Certificate Number: 167
- Certification Period: 16.12.2021 - 15.12.2024
- Audit Report Public Summary
- ProfilGruppen develops and manufactures customized aluminium extrusions and components. The manufacturing of extrusions takes place in Åseda (Sweden) exclusively and includes:
- Extrusion of aluminium profiles in 4 production lines
- Anodizing facility for surface treatment
- Further processing of aluminium extrusions in the form of cutting processing, bending and stamping
- Material Conversion (Production and Transformation)