AS Oxidwerke GmbH
Production and Transformation
About AS Oxidwerke GmbH
AS Oxidwerke GmbH (ASO) is a salt slag recycling facility based in Southern Germany. In ASO’s recycling process salt slag is fully recycled into its components aluminium, salt and aluminium oxides which are subsequently sold as products on the respective markets.
Salt slag recycling is a very crucial step in the recycling of aluminium and we believe it is important to do that in an utmost sustainable way. The ASI standards give reasonable and useful guidance in all aspects of sustainability. We are ASI Performance and CoC certfiied with our “sister” company StockachAlu and now we would like to close the circle.
- Markus Wild, Managing Director, AS Oxidwerke and StockachAlu
CertificationsPerformance Standard V3 (2022)
- Certificate Number: 252
- Certification Period: 01.03.2023 - 28.02.2026
- Audit Report Public Summary
- AS Oxidwerke GmbH, Nenzinger Str. 17, 78333 Stockach, Germany, recycling of aluminium salt slags from different customers and of different composition into its aluminium components, salt and oxides. All products are reusable and sold on the market.
- Other manufacturing or sale of products containing Aluminium
Activities in the aluminium value chain*
- Aluminium re-melting, refining or recycling
* may contain both ASI-certified and non ASI-certified
Countries of operation
Other Production and Transformation Members
SHARE THIS PAGE: