Production and Transformation
Bosnia And Herzegowina
About Aluminij Industries
Established in 1975, with an annual production capacity exceeding 180,000 metric tons, Aluminij has been Bosnia and Herzegovina’s largest exporter. With its state of the art equipment, strategic location and well-developed roads, railways and seaport lines, Aluminij is positioned as a leading European aluminum manufacturer with access to the European, Middle Eastern and Asian markets. Today, being part of M.T. Abraham Group, Aluminij is a Global Aluminum Leader.
Globally dispersed, our international partners, customers and suppliers, create a stable and firm network of alliances, enabling Aluminij to be a leading player in the global aluminum industry.
Aluminij’s biggest asset is the extensive experience and expertise its employees have gained over decades and which has been meticulously documented and preserved. From laboratories experts to production lines workers, generations of families have been devotedly working at Aluminij, creating its heritage, values and know-how.
As a pillar of Bosnia and Herzegovina’s manufacturing base and overall economy, we are committed to using durable and recyclable materials with a low carbon footprint. Our low-carbon Product Lifecycle Management meets our customers’ demand for environmentally responsible products. Our production processes consider all available measures from innovative solutions through to repurposing, reuse, and recycling.
- Mr. Amir Gross Kabiri, Chairman & CEO
CertificationsPerformance Standard V3 (2022)
- Certificate Number: 274
- Certification Period: 14.04.2023 - 13.04.2026
- Audit Report Public Summary
- Aluminij Industries d.o.o. produces a wide range of foundry aluminium alloys that are produced in a foundry located in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina). The Entity uses recycled aluminium, primary aluminium and pre-alloys (silicon, magnesium, copper, etc.) to produced semi-finished foundry products including billets, slabs and small ingots
- Aluminium Re-melting/Refining
All activities in the aluminium value chain*
- Aluminium smelting
- Aluminium re-melting, refining or recycling
- Semi-fabrication (rolling, extrusion, casting)
- Other - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
- Collection of post-use recyclable material
- Trade or collection of aluminium for re-melting or recycling
* contains both ASI-certified and non ASI-certified
Countries of operation
Other Production and Transformation Members
SHARE THIS PAGE: