Production and Transformation
About Impol d.o.o.
lmpol is a flexible, innovative and development-oriented company engaged in reprocessing aluminium in state-of-the-art semi-finished goods that constitute the wide range of our products and successfully meet the needs of various industries. Our basic competitive advantages are flexibility and versatility as the company meets the various needs of demanding costumers with whom we devotedly cooperate in the development of alloys and products.
lmpol is a reliable operating partner. Our future is built on the bases of social responsibility and committed personnel care. The company focuses on growth and development, building on 200 years of tradition.
Our basic values, on which our attitude towards our business partners, personnel and other stakeholders are based, are: innovation, diligence, flexibility, excellence and loyalty.
By joining the ASI, we want to contribute to sustainability in the global aluminium market.
- Andrej Kolmanič, CEO of Impol Group
CertificationsPerformance Standard V2 (2017)
- Certificate Number: 91
- Certification Period: 20.08.2020 - 19.08.2023
- Audit Report Public Summary
- Design and production of rolled, extruded and drawn semi-product of aluminium alloys. Products of the Impol d.o.o plant (Slovenia) include: Rolling slabs and extrusion billets, sheets, strips, circles, trade plates, plain foils, extruded and drawn rods, tubes and wires, extruded profiles mechanical components and forged parts.
- Aluminium Re-melting/Refining
All activities in the aluminium value chain*
- Semi-fabrication (rolling, extrusion, casting)
- Automotive - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
- Construction - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
- Packaging - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
* contains both ASI-certified and non ASI-certified
Countries of operation
Other Production and Transformation Members
SHARE THIS PAGE: