About RONAL AG
The RONAL GROUP is a leading manufacturer in the international market for light alloy wheels. The company covers the complete process chain with its services – all production stages, from engineering through tooling to the finished product, are carried out by the RONAL GROUP using high-tech production facilities. Innovative processes and specially developed technologies demonstrate the innovative strength and high quality standards of the company.
Ronal founded in 1969, supplied all well-known car manufacturers throughout the world. The RONAL GROUP also offers premium products for the automotive aftermarket under the RONAL and SPEEDLINE CORSE brands. With SPEEDLINE TRUCK the Group also offers a product range for commercial vehicles, trailers and coaches.
With our PLANBLUE sustainability strategy we uphold our environmental and social responsibility towards customers, staff and the general public, thereby contributing to the long-term success of the company.
The exciting development of technologies – whether as part of digitalization, the globalization market environment or individual mobility needs – must focus on ensuring that life is even better for people in the future compared to life today. Such progress has a direct impact on our daily life, both in terms of our society and social aspects, and in relation to the climate. It remains up to each of us as individuals to recognize and respond to negative influences, and all of us should do what we can to minimize these effects. Ronal produced in 2017 more than 20 Mio. Aluminum-Wheels. Partnering with the Aluminum Stewardship Initiative it will be an challenge and an opportunity for us to reach our Plan Blue Goals.
- Yvo Schnarrenberger, CEO and President of the Directors Board, Ronal AG
CertificationsPerformance Standard V2 (2017)
- Certificate Number: 223 Rev. 2
- Certification Period: 1.09.2022 - 31.08.2025
- Audit Report Public Summary
- Design, manufacturing, and distribution of light alloy wheels at the production site:
- RONAL POLSKA Sp. z o.o. - DUNS 367408833 (Poland)
- RONAL POLSKA Sp. z o.o. - DUNS 422262147 (Poland)
- RONAL POLSKA Sp. z o.o. - DUNS 427399364 (Poland)
- RONAL CR s.r.o. - DUNS 360556542 (Czech Republic)
- RONAL CR s.r.o. - DUNS 722529562 (Czech Republic)
- RONAL IBÉRICA SAU - DUNS 464303510 (Spain)
- RONAL Produktions GmbH - DUNS 314195975 (Germany)
- RONAL QUERÉTARO S.A. de C.V. - DUNS 812541816 (Mexico)
- RONAL SAN LUIS S.A. de C.V. - DUNS 812761615 (Mexico) and
- corporate functions at RONAL AG Headquarters (Switzerland)
- Material Conversion (Industrial Users)
All activities in the aluminium value chain*
- Automotive - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
* contains both ASI-certified and non ASI-certified
Countries of operation
- United States
- Czech Republic
Other Industrial Users Members
SHARE THIS PAGE: