Mercedes-Benz Group AG
About Mercedes-Benz Group AG
Mercedes-Benz Group AG is one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. The company is one of the leading global suppliers of premium and luxury cars and vans.
As a pioneer of automotive engineering, the brand sees shaping the future of mobility in a safe and sustainable way as both a motivation and obligation. Shifting from electric-first to electric-only, the world’s pre-eminent luxury car company is accelerating toward an emissions-free and software-driven future. For Mercedes-Benz sustainability means permanently creating value for all stakeholder groups: for customers, employees, and investors as well as for our business partners and society as a whole. Economic, environmental, and social responsibility go hand in hand — along the entire value chain.
Mercedes-Benz sells its vehicles and services in nearly every country of the world and has production facilities in Europe, North and Latin America, Asia and Africa.
We have become a member of the Aluminum Stewardship Initiative to intensify this dialogue with all stakeholders of the aluminum supply chain. Thanks to joint forces, we hope to enhance the implementation of sustainability standards and to spread responsible sourcing practices within the supply chain.
- Sabine Angermann, Director, Mercedes-Benz Cars Procurement, Supplier Quality and Sustainability
CertificationsPerformance Standard V2 (2017)
- Certificate Number: 181
- Certification Period: 31.05.2022 - 30.05.2025
- Audit Report Public Summary
- Mercedes-Benz Cars Press Shops Europe for Aluminium Parts at the Kuppenheim, Sindelfingen, Bremen and Hamburg plants in Germany and the Kecskemét plant in Hungary.
- Material Conversion (Industrial Users)
Activities in the aluminium value chain*
- Automotive - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
* may contain both ASI-certified and non ASI-certified
Countries of operation
- United States
- South Africa
Other Industrial Users Members
SHARE THIS PAGE: