Swisstek Aluminium Limited
Production and Transformation
About Swisstek Aluminium Limited
Swisstek Aluminium was founded in 2009 and is part of the Vallibel One and Lankatiles group. At Swisstek Aluminum we offer not only a wide range of Aluminum solutions, but also tailor-made solutions for all market sectors – from residential to architectural and industrial projects. Our high-quality Aluminium systems meet the most stringent demands in terms of comfort, security, architectural design, and sustainability.
Swisstek Aluminium strives to be a partner to architects, fabricators, project developers, and home owners by producing a range of innovative and sustainable products to suit every need.
At Swisstek Aluminium, we engineer value-added aluminium products using only the most premium quality billets made of virgin metals imported from UAE and Middle East countries. These billets are then processed with all essential pretreatment chemical agents and certified coatings. Swisstek Aluminium is the first company to claim the Qualicoat SeaSide certificate and amongst several awards received, the most recent achievement was the best display on aluminium products by National Construction Association of Sri Lanka. Our technology, advanced craftsmanship and an unwavering passion, establishes our plant as more of an artisanal workshop, than a well equipped manufacturing plant. Our stringent quality assurance process ensures that every anodized, powder coated or mill finished Aluminium extrusion that leaves our warehouse is thoroughly checked for deformations and meets all quality regulations.
Multi-dimensional initiatives taken by ASI to drive factors related with environment, social and governance will nurture the Aluminium industry and enhance sustainability. We are humbly proud to embark on this journey with ASI to make the earth a better place for every living being.
- Tharindu Atapattu, Chief Executive Officer
Activities in the aluminium value chain*
- Aluminium re-melting, refining or recycling
- Semi-fabrication (rolling, extrusion, casting)
- Automotive - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
- Construction - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
- Engineering - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
- Collection of post-use recyclable material
- Trade or collection of aluminium for re-melting or recycling
* may contain both ASI-certified and non ASI-certified
Countries of operation
- Sri Lanka
Other Production and Transformation Members
SHARE THIS PAGE: