The Cookware Company Ltd
About The Cookware Company Ltd
The CWC Company has a focus on material compliance whilst the business case for corporate sustainability is already well established, the ASI may for example strengthen the economic incentives for CWC to use resources more efficiently, or switch to more sustainable alternatives e.g. increase the recycled content to validate the source, as externalities become increasingly internalised.
Aligning SDGs setting to business success and helps foster sustainable supply chain compliance and better performance across the organisation.
Sustainability report on aluminium sourcing with a focus on material stewardship, Net Zero Carbon and recycled content.
- Zoe Sin, Sustainability Manager
CertificationsPerformance Standard V3 (2022)
- Certificate Number: 282
- Certification Period: 04.07.2023 - 03.07.2026
- Audit Report Public Summary
- Manufacturing of cookware containing aluminium at the Jiangmen Anotech Cookware Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (China).
Activities in the aluminium value chain*
- Consumer durables - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
* may contain both ASI-certified and non ASI-certified
Countries of operation
Other Industrial Users Members
SHARE THIS PAGE: