YINBANG CLAD MATERIAL CO.,LTD
Production and Transformation
About YINBANG CLAD MATERIAL CO.,LTD
Yinbang Clad Material Co.,Ltd, was established in 1988. The IPO time is July, 2012, and the stock code is 300337. Over the years, Yinbang has always been committed to the R & D, production and sales of aluminum alloy clad materials and multi-metal clad materials. It is one of the largest aluminum alloy clad plate, strip and foil manufacturers for brazing in China. It is the leader in the aluminum heat transfer material industry in China. At the same time, it is also the enterprise with the largest output and the most complete variety of multi-metal clad materials in China.
Our company hopes to gradually implement the relevant standards of ASI in company operation and governance, which is not only conducive to our business growth, but also conducive to establishing a new image of “capable, responsible and sustainable” in aluminum, aluminum materials and aluminum industry chain, and conducive to the sustainable development of the whole society.
As a practitioner of China’s “green low carbon aluminum” development, joining ASI is our firm commitment to adhere to the green low carbon development path and a new opportunity for us to improve our “capable, responsible and sustainable” company image. We sincerely look forward to cooperating with ASI and its participants to contribute to the sustainable development of the aluminum industry.
- Shen Jiansheng, General Manager
CertificationsPerformance Standard V2 (2017)
- Certificate Number: 278
- Certification Period: 21.07.2023 - 20.07.2026
- Audit Report Public Summary
- The Manufacture of aluminium Materials at the Yinbang facility (China). Manufacture of aluminium, aluminium alloy & clad sheets, strips & foils material. Manufacture of aluminium based multi metal clad material.
Activities in the aluminium value chain*
- Automotive - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
* may contain both ASI-certified and non ASI-certified
Countries of operation
Other Production and Transformation Members
SHARE THIS PAGE: