New educationAL learning platform now available
In conjunction with the launch of the revised ASI Standards, our learning platform — educationAL — has undergone significant updates and upgrades, and is now live.
18 May 2022
In conjunction with the launch of the revised ASI Standards, our learning platform — educationAL — has undergone significant updates and upgrades.
In the new platform, hosted on Tovuti, you’ll find:
- Free and self-paced navigation through 21 online courses and 16 recorded webinars
- A tailor-made learning dashboard to easily see which course(s) are recommended and/or assigned to specific stakeholders
- New and updated versions of training modules to align with the revised Standards and to improve engagement with content (e.g. Introduction to the ASI Performance Standard, Introduction to the Chain of Custody (CoC) Standard, CoC Deep Dive, Human Rights Due Diligence, Human Rights Impact Assessment, Path to ASI Certification, more…)
- New modules, such as on Greenhouse Gas emissions in the aluminium value chain
- Access to courses and materials developed by partners and similar initiatives
Start your learning journey on the educationAL learning platform
SHARE THIS ARTICLE