AWB Aluminiumwerk Berlin GmbH
Production and Transformation
About AWB Aluminiumwerk Berlin GmbH
AWB Aluminiumwerk Berlin GmbH is an innovative, technologically modern extrusion plant for precision aluminium profiles. With our many years of experience in extrusion technology, we manufacture aluminium profiles for the highest customer requirements. Our largest customer base is in the construction industry segment. Not only do we manufacture predefined precision, apart from manufacturing and production, we also offer other services such as:
- Consulting of packaging suitable for the product
- Handling of the whole logistics
- Advice on metal securing based on our experience
We are proud of our successful move in 2018 to our new production facility. This is because the move speaks to our continuous development and offers us the opportunity to grow even further as a company. AWB is a family-owned and operated company that cares about its 120 employees. If you want to become part of AWB GmbH, you can find more information on our website.
That is an important milestone on the way to a responsible aluminium supply-chain. AWB Aluminiumwerk Berlin GmbH wants to participate in the ASI to ensure that the aluminium used in our own products has been obtained in an environmentally and socially responsible manner.
- Florian Bachnick, CEO
CertificationsPerformance Standard V2 (2017)
- Certificate Number: 208
- Certification Period: 13.07.2022 - 12.07.2025
- Audit Report Public Summary
- Production of aluminium extrusions and mechanical processing (Germany).
- Material Conversion (Production and Transformation)
Activities in the aluminium value chain*
- Semi-fabrication (rolling, extrusion, casting)
* may contain both ASI-certified and non ASI-certified
Countries of operation
Other Production and Transformation Members
SHARE THIS PAGE: