Aludyne is a lightweighting solutions and components supplier to the mobility industry. With a vertically integrated footprint, deep expertise in lightweight materials and solutions, and a customer-centric approach to service, we deliver innovative solutions to complex mobility problems.
We are proven aluminum and lightweighting experts. Recognized as the #1 aluminum knuckle manufacturer in the world, we also have leading market shares in several key regions. Further, we are known as one of the largest aluminum subframe producers in Europe. This proven aluminum expertise translates seamlessly when addressing lightweighting, safety, and other global trends.
Joining ASI is a key milestone on our sustainability journey. Aludyne is committed to making a meaningful impact toward casting a greener future. We strive to continue to be at the forefront of new industry standards and set the bar for responsible sourcing and production of aluminum light weighting products.
- Alex Debrye, Vice President of Strategy & Business Development
Activities in the aluminium value chain*
- Aluminium re-melting, refining or recycling
- Semi-fabrication (rolling, extrusion, casting)
- Automotive - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
- Engineering - Product or component manufacturing (material conversion)
- Collection of post-use recyclable material
- Trade or collection of aluminium for re-melting or recycling
* may contain both ASI-certified and non ASI-certified
Countries of operation
- United States
- Czech Republic
Other Industrial Users Members
SHARE THIS PAGE: