Crown Holdings, Inc.
Join month: September 2020
Crown Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is a leading global supplier of rigid packaging products to consumer marketing companies, as well as transit and protective packaging products, equipment and services to a broad range of end markets.
Crown Holdings was founded over 125 years ago with an innovation that extended the shelf life of beverages and reduced waste. Through our packaging, we extend the life of, on average, higher value and higher environmental footprint products, to ensure they reach the consumer in peak condition.
We are conscious that metal, our prime packaging material, despite being integral to reducing impact, also has its own hot-spots in production.
Through joining ASI we are committed to partnership and working as an industry to ensure that we can better understand and reduce the impact of sustainability hot-spots in our supply chain; towards an even more sustainable future.
– John Rost, VP Global Sustainability & Regulatory Affairs
- Certificate Number: 160
- Certification Period: 28.10.2021 - 27.10.2024
- Audit Report Public Summary
- The Crown Beverage Can Brazil Division including Can Plants at Cabreúva, São Paulo; Estancia, Sergipe; Ponta Grossa, Parana; Rio Verde, Goias; Teresina, Piaui; the Can End Plant at Manaus, Amazonas and the Corporate Office at Cabreúva, São Paulo.
- Material Conversion (Production and Transformation)