Aluminium Stewardship Initiative Ltd was incorporated as a non-profit public company limited by guarantee in Australia in June 2015 and is a Registered Charity.
ASI’s Constitution was first adopted by members at the April 2016 Annual General Meeting, and an updated version has been adopted by ASI members through a special resolution by e-ballot held from 20 November to 4 December 2019. The Constitution sets out ASI’s non-profit status and the organisation’s objects, as well as required articles for general corporate governance under the applicable legislation.
Aluminium Stewardship Initiative Ltd registrations:
- Australian Company Number (ACN): 606 661 125
- Australian Business Number (ABN): 29 606 661 125
AGM Minutes and Financial Statements
- 2020 AGM Minutes and 2019 Financial Statements (including Directors Report)
- 2019 AGM Minutes and 2018 Financial Statements (including Directors Report)
- 2018 AGM Minutes and 2017 Financial Statements (including Directors Report)
- 2017 AGM Minutes and 2016 Financial Statements (including Directors Report)
- 2016 AGM Minutes, 2015 Directors Report and Financial Statements
ASI adopts By-Laws and Policies to govern its activities. Below are our current By-Laws and public policies. If you have any questions or comments on these, please contact email@example.com
- ASI Governance Handbook (see also Introduction to ASI’s governance model webinar for more information)
- Antitrust Compliance Policy (see also Antitrust Compliance Policy webinar and/or webinar slides for more information)
- Membership Recruitment and Information Management Policy
ASI Style Guide and Logo Usage Guidance
ASI Limitation of Liability Disclaimer
Organisations that make ASI-related claims are each responsible for their own compliance with Applicable Law, including laws and regulations related to labelling, advertisement, and consumer protection, and competition or antitrust laws, at all times. ASI does not accept liability for any violations of Applicable Law or any infringement of third-party rights (each a Breach) by other organisations, even where such Breach arises in relation to, or in reliance upon, any ASI Standard, document or other material, recommendation or directive issued by or on behalf of ASI. ASI gives no undertaking, representation or warranty that compliance with an ASI Standard, document or other material, recommendation or directive issued by or on behalf of ASI will result in compliance with any Applicable law, or will avoid any Breach from occurring.