Aluminium Stewardship Initiative Ltd was incorporated as a non-profit public company limited by guarantee in Australia in June 2015 and is a Registered Charity.
ASI’s Constitution adopted by members at the April 2016 Annual General Meeting, sets out its non-profit status and the organisation’s objects, as well as required articles for general corporate governance under the applicable legislation.
Aluminium Stewardship Initiative Ltd registrations:
- Australian Company Number (ACN): 606 661 125
- Australian Business Number (ABN): 29 606 661 125
AGM Minutes and Financial Statements
- 2019 AGM Minutes and 2018 Financial Statements (including Directors Report)
- 2018 AGM Minutes and 2017 Financial Statements (including Directors Report)
- 2017 AGM Minutes and 2016 Financial Statements (including Directors Report)
- 2016 AGM Minutes, 2015 Directors Report and Financial Statements
ASI adopts By-Laws and Policies to govern its activities. Below are our current By-Laws and public policies. If you have any questions or comments on these, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- ASI Governance Handbook (see also Introduction to ASI’s governance model webinar for more information)
- Antitrust Compliance Policy (see also Antitrust Compliance Policy webinar and/or webinar slides for more information)
- Membership Recruitment and Information Management Policy