Leichtmetall Aluminium Giesserei Hannover GmbH
Production and Transformation
About Leichtmetall Aluminium Giesserei Hannover GmbH
Continuous casting, which went on to become the world standard in wrought alloys was discovered in the 1920s here in Hanover. Today we are still a technological pioneer, a foundry with a creative team of innovative doers who do not just think theory but are experts in its practical application and service is one of our main competences. We are competent, flexible and reliable.
Our raw material aluminium has very special properties that make it a great resource – these include its light weight and excellent recyclability. The ASI certification process enables us to demonstrate that we meet the highest environmental, social and ethical standards through our commitment. In operating this way, we want to make our contribution to transparency and sustainability throughout the aluminium value chain.
- Thomas Witte, Managing Director
CertificationsPerformance Standard V2 (2017)
- Certificate Number: 251
- Certification Period: 19.01.2023 - 18.01.2026
- Audit Report Public Summary
- Production and sales of continuous cast aluminium wrought alloys in various formats.
- Aluminium Re-melting/Refining
Activities in the aluminium value chain*
- Aluminium re-melting, refining or recycling
- Semi-fabrication (rolling, extrusion, casting)
* may contain both ASI-certified and non ASI-certified
Countries of operation
Other Production and Transformation Members
SHARE THIS PAGE: